You know what we don’t see enough of? Mercedes Benz firetrucks.
The guys over at Lüfteknic have one perched in their parking lot, and lemme tell you, it’s monstrous. And amazing. It’s an L 1113 and though it’s clearly lived in the service of putting out fires, many of its brethren have done lots of other jobs, even hauling oil in Saudi Arabia in the 1950s. So popular was the design that Mercedes made this truck from 1959 to 1995.
And I wouldn’t know about it at all if someone who was friends with the owner of this 911 hadn’t told me. I love this blog.
- myolddear likes this
- wputty likes this
- newcanoninfo likes this
- thatperfumeperson reblogged this from howwerollin
- paperstreetsoapinc reblogged this from howwerollin
- dailycaddy likes this
- thistlebox likes this
- vroaarrrr reblogged this from howwerollin
- simonsagt reblogged this from howwerollin
- we-love-it-sexy likes this
- automobilist likes this
- otherpeoplesthings likes this
- howwerollin posted this