I never expected to find an ICON 4x4 in Richmond, Virginia, but there it is.
I was poking around Lakeside with some friends, taking the scenic route to the train station when we saw it. I know that this FJ45 doesn’t really belong on this blog, but it’s still an amazing thing to find. We clambered out of the Scout to look at it.
Head over to their website for better details than I could ever give.
- osiflandia likes this
- jamieegerton likes this
- icon4x4 reblogged this from howwerollin
- icon4x4 likes this
- strey125 reblogged this from howwerollin
- anythingbutstock likes this
- carcoordinator reblogged this from howwerollin
- burkeandweber likes this
- dailycaddy likes this
- charlesmerritt likes this
- vancouverautos likes this
- justplainscott reblogged this from howwerollin
- yuppiecaveman likes this
- howwerollin posted this